Be Who You Are: Pamela Ohene Nyako

Be Who You Are: Pamela Ohene Nyako

Be Who You Are: Pamela Ohene Nyako Rootencial is delighted to introduce Pamela Ohene Nyako, a 26-year old academic and afrofeminist from Geneva. She conducts research on Black European history at the University of Geneva and founded and leads Afrolitt, a Black...
Limitless potential: Lucía Asué Mbomio Rubio

Limitless potential: Lucía Asué Mbomio Rubio

Limitless potential: Lucía Asué Mbomio Rubio Rootencial is delighted to introduce Lucia Asué Mbomio Rubio, a versatile TV journalist and activist. Lucia was born in Madrid in 1981, with family from both Spain and Equatorial Guinea. She first discovered her passion for...
Experiment, Experiment, Experiment!: Junior Adebayo

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment!: Junior Adebayo

Experiment, experiment, experiment! : Junior ‘Debo’ Adebayo Rootencial is proud to introduce Junior “Debo” Adebayo. Debo grew up in London but hails from Nigeria and, at 27 years of age, today he is a successful doctor in the UK’s National Health Service....
Doubts on fire: Juvencio Celestino Obiang

Doubts on fire: Juvencio Celestino Obiang

Doubts on fire: Juvencio Celestino Obiang [The selection process] is like a battle; only the best wins. But that did not discourage me, so I set myself the objective that be that as it may, I had to make it as a firefighter. Yes, I have to be among the best, I have to...
Adding diversity: Monica Obono Ndongo

Adding diversity: Monica Obono Ndongo

Rootencial welcomes Mónica Obono Ndongo Okenve, a 35-year old Madrilena born to Equatorial Guinean parents. Monica has two kids and now lives in London. She works in the classical music department of Warner Music, one of the world’s largest record labels. In her free...

Pin It on Pinterest